- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 7 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 35 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #A691428 2023323-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 69 number 13-26 dated October 21, 2013. After the airbag control module (J234) has been replaced, the control unit cannot be coded via SVM spec/actual. An SVM code is required to code and parameterize the new service replacement airbag control module. Each model's SVM code is provided in a parts bulletin (GP bulletin), which should have been referenced through ETKA when the module was replaced. The control module cannot be coded until the SVM code has been executed. If the SVM code was not acquired through the GP bulletin in ETKA, follow the instructions in the Service section of this bulletin to update the control module.
Click a tab for more information.