- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 8 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 21 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 36 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 47 days ago
Audi TSB #A961377 2035047-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 96 number 13-72 dated August 26, 2013. Audi Lane Change Assistant deactivates or is sporadically inoperative when the vehicle is driven in slowmoving stop-and-go traffic, especially on roads with multiple lanes. The message "Audi side assist unavailable: Sensors blocked" appears in the driver information system. The system is able to be activated approximately ten minutes after the traffic condition is removed, or after an ignition cycle. Audi Lane Change Assistant can be activated without issue. No obstructions can be found. DTCs are stored in the Lane Change Assistance control module. The control module mounting brackets are securely fastened to the lower rear bumper, and no damage is found to the rear bumper area, on the inside or outside. (If any damage is found, it is not covered under warranty.) The control module mounting brackets are not broken or loose. If a loose bracket is found, repair as necessary using the Elsa Repair Manual. Submit a separate warranty claim, as this TSB does not cover this repair.
Click a tab for more information.