- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 7 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 33 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 48 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 53 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 55 days ago
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 47,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new engine (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2017 Q5 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
On September 04, 2019 my Audi Q5 only had 47,665 miles on it when all of the sudden the engine oil pressure light / shut of engine light came on. I pulled over, shut off the car, and a bit later tried to restart my car but it would not restart. I had my car towed to Dealer closest to where I was and was told the engine was blown. I was frustrated but relieved that I had bought an Audi and was told I had piece of mind for 5 years / 100,000 miles my car was covered bumper to bumper. Well this was not true because I did not take my car to the dealer for oil changes. My dad had done my oil changes because I was never told they offer complimentary oil changes and therefore Audi refused to cover the engine under warranty. I fought Audi from September 04, 2019 until September 30, 2019 which is the day I had to pay $12,112.96 for a new engine to be put in my 2017 Audi with only 47,665 miles on it. I knew based on my research it would only be a matter of time and there would be a class action law suit against Audi for my 2017 Q5. My health had taken a decline the past 3 years so I didn't have the strength to fight a large corporation like Audi and I'm very grateful that the recent class action law suit has been brought against them!
- Sherri B., Cypress, US