- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- November 12: Audi CO2 Emissions Lawsuit Says Gas-Powered Cars Illegal news | 5 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 26 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 30 days ago
2017 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »