- December 28: Audi Q3 SUVs Recalled To Replace Brake Pedals recalls | 24 days ago
- December 14: Audi Recalls A6 Allroad, Q7, RS6 and RS7 recalls | 38 days ago
- December 8: Audi Recalls RS5 Sportback, S5 Sportback and A5 Sportback recalls | 44 days ago
- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 62 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 71 days ago
2017 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A blocked pump or a short-circuited pump can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the coolant pump overheats, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »