- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 9: Audi A5 Sportback and A4 allroad Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes Recalls 104,600 Vehicles For Wacky Airbag Indicators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 5: Audi Q5 and Q7 Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
Audi Recall 37K6: Vehicle May Roll Despite Being In 'Park'
2017 Audi Q5
Despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Gear Position Indication (Prndl)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Audi Q5 vehicles. Due to a manufacturing defect within the gearbox, despite selecting the Park position, the vehicle may still unexpectedly roll.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the geabox in the affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2017. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 37K6.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.