- July 24: Volkswagen 3-Liter Diesel Fix Approved by Government news | 28 days ago
- July 22: Audi S8 and A8 Recalled to Fix Fuel Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 34 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 42 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
Audi Recall 37K6: Vehicle May Roll Despite Being In 'Park'
2017 Audi Q5
Despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Gear Position Indication (Prndl)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Audi Q5 vehicles. Due to a manufacturing defect within the gearbox, despite selecting the Park position, the vehicle may still unexpectedly roll.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the geabox in the affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2017. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 37K6.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.