- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 7 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 11 days ago
Audi Recall 37K6: Vehicle May Roll Despite Being In 'Park'
2017 Audi Q5
Despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Gear Position Indication (Prndl)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Audi Q5 vehicles. Due to a manufacturing defect within the gearbox, despite selecting the Park position, the vehicle may still unexpectedly roll.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the geabox in the affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2017. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 37K6.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.