- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 13 days ago
- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 47 days ago
- April 24: Audi Coolant Pump Recall Affects 1.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 60 days ago
Audi Recall 37K6: Vehicle May Roll Despite Being In 'Park'
2017 Audi Q5
Despite selecting 'Park', if the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may rollaway, increasing the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Automatic Transmission — Gear Position Indication (Prndl)
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain 2017 Audi Q5 vehicles. Due to a manufacturing defect within the gearbox, despite selecting the Park position, the vehicle may still unexpectedly roll.
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the geabox in the affected vehicles, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2017. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 37K6.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.