- October 4: New Hampshire and Montana Settle VW Emissions Claims news | 12 days ago
- September 22: Audi Recalls E-Tron Quattro and E-Tron Sportback Quattro recalls | 24 days ago
- August 23: Audi E-Tron Quattro and E-Tron Sportback Quattro Recalled recalls | 54 days ago
- August 13: Audi Rear Seat Belt Assemblies May Have Defects recalls | 64 days ago
- August 12: Infiniti Recalls Q50, Q60 and QX80 recalls | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,761 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.