- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A191449 2036852-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:FAN
- Cooling fans stay on after engine is turned off. The cooling fans may operate for up to 10 minutes after the engine is turned off. This function is mapped to specific driving patterns and vehicle operating modes (for example, DPF regeneration). This is normal operation, and no parts should be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.