- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A191665 2039018-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- A small amount of dry or crusted coolant is seen on the coolant pump housing. The coolant level warning is not on. A minor coolant leak is possible during the break-in phase of the coolant seal on the coolant pump. The dry coolant marks are normal.
Click a tab for more information.