- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A231536 2040752-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 23 number 15-34 dated June 29, 2015. The MIL is on. Vehicle either runs roughly or does not start. DTCs are stored in the ECM. Metallic particles in the high pressure fuel pump may cause the condition.
Click a tab for more information.