- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 21 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 32 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 37 days ago
Audi TSB #A551331 2033675-
2011 Audi Q7
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:WIRING: REAR COMPARTMENT/TRUNK
- DTC 03073 (Closed Rear Lid Sensor - Incorrect Signal) may be stored in the comfort system central control module, J393 (address word 46). In order for the vehicle to receive a proper rear lid status signal when the lid is operated, the paddle switches on the rear sill trim must contact the opposing lid latch points uniformly. When the rear lid is opened, the paddle switches change state and the comfort system central control module 2, J773, will read G525 and G526. It will then communicate to the comfort system central control module, J393.
Click a tab for more information.