- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A011333 2030478-
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-12 dated July 2, 2013. MIL on. DTC P1923 (Check DTC memory of Engine Control Module (ECM) 2) is stored in the engine control module J623 (address word 01). DTCs for random cylinder misfires (DTC P0300 - DTC P0308) are stored in the engine control module J624 (address word 11). This TSB has been proactively released to prevent the cylinder misfires from occurring on the vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.