- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A911469 2038824-
2011 Audi R8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY:CABLES
- The following message appears on the MMI display: ?Device or cable type not supported?. The ?Device or cable type not supported? message may be displayed when the wrong AMI cable type is used. See the Service section of this bulletin for an overview of the AMI cables that support iOS devices.
Click a tab for more information.