- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
Premature Brake Wear
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 16,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 S4 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Brakes light came on at 16,000 miles. Dealer said I am hard on brakes. Had to replace both pads and rotors.
Took the car in again 6 months later at 25,000 miles service. Brake pads is down to 4mm already, and rotors are warped. How can I be that hard on brakes, when my commute has been the exact same one for the last 10 years (still live at the same place, commute to the same school, and previous Mercedes S550 and BMW 545 needed brake replacement at 39K and 45K miles). Nothing in my driving style and commute has changed, except for this new S4 car.
- chrissy0874, Tarzana, CA, US