- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 17 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 30 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 45 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 48 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #A011255 2030192-
2008 Audi S8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- MIL light on. P2015 sender of intake manifold flap position/air flow control, implausible signal P2020 sender of intake manifold flap position, intake manifold flap 2, implausible signal. Engine may have reduced performance without significant loss of power or stalling. Check service history to see if the improved ? B? suffix V157 Intake Flap motor has already been installed previously; if yes, only replace the potentiometer seals as described below. The fault entry is made because a linkage of the intake manifold flap adjustment sticks. This is caused by deformed oil seal behind the potentiometers.
Click a tab for more information.