- March 27: VW Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Leaks news | 8 days ago
- March 27: Audi A6 Recall Issued For Fire Dangers recalls | 8 days ago
- March 22: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Steering Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- March 21: Audi Driver Involved in Fatal Model X Crash Sues Tesla news | 14 days ago
- February 29: Audi Recalls Q7 SUVs For Airbag Issues recalls | 35 days ago
Audi TSB #A911598 2018187-
2013 Audi S8
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 14-50 dated July 10, 2014. Customer may report that cracking, grinding, rattling, humming, whining, or similar interference is coming from one or more speakers. Parts of the speakers (such as the brackets, cables, or covers) or parts of the interior fittings (such as door covers, rear shelf, facings, or covers) can vibrate at certain frequencies, causing noises. The radio tuner or other control modules may be affected by electromagnetic interference from aftermarket electronic devices.
Click a tab for more information.