- April 24: Audi Coolant Pump Recall Affects 1.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 6 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 67 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 69 days ago
2013 Audi S8
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi S8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi S8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the driver, ... Read more »