- December 18: VW Sold 'Test' Cars That Should Have Been Destroyed news | 1 days ago
- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- December 9: Audi A5 Sportback and A4 allroad Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes Recalls 104,600 Vehicles For Wacky Airbag Indicators recalls | 12 days ago
- December 5: Audi Q5 and Q7 Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 14 days ago
2013 Audi S8
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi S8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi S8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the driver, ... Read more »