- January 19: Audi Recalls A4, A6, S4 and S6 For Takata Airbags recalls | 4 days ago
- January 16: Audi Defeat Device Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed: Automaker news | 7 days ago
- December 31: VW Says Former Owners of 'Clean Diesel' Vehicles Don't Have a Case news | 23 days ago
- December 30: Audi Recalls A5 to Fix Head Curtain Airbag Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 26 days ago
2013 Audi S8
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Audi S8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Audi S8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2013 Audi S8 VISIBILITY:SUN ROOF ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #13V448000
Summary: Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Audi A8 and S8 vehicles equipped with a standard sunroof, manufactured March 12, 2013, through July 15, 2013. These vehicles are equipped with a standard sunroof glass panel that may shatter.
Consequence: Should the sunroof's glass break while the vehicle is in use, the falling glass could injure the driver or passengers. It could also distract the driver, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Volkswagen will notify owners, and dealers will replace the sunroof glass panel, free of charge. The recall began on October 21, 2013. Owners may contact Audi of America at 1-800-822-2834. Volkwagen's number for this campaign is 60B6/1L. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V448000 »