- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 5 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 66 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 68 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 74 days ago
Audi Recall KV: Vw/Fuel Line
2000 Audi TT
In the presence of an ignition source, cause a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A small section of the vehicle fuel line assembly may have been damaged during production. If damaged, fuel could leak to the outside.
- Dealers will replace the fuel line assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.