- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 2 days ago
- October 16: Porsche Will Have a Diesel-Free Future news | 4 days ago
- October 15: Audi R8 Coupe and R8 Spyder Recall Ordered For Fire Risk recalls | 5 days ago
- October 8: Former Owners Of VW Diesel Vehicles May Have a Case news | 12 days ago
- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 34 days ago
Audi Recall KV: Vw/Fuel Line
2000 Audi TT
In the presence of an ignition source, cause a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A small section of the vehicle fuel line assembly may have been damaged during production. If damaged, fuel could leak to the outside.
- Dealers will replace the fuel line assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.