- July 22: Audi S8 and A8 Recalled to Fix Fuel Leaks recalls | 1 days ago
- July 18: Inspector General Finds NHTSA Flunked Takata Recall Test news | 5 days ago
- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 13 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 34 days ago
Audi Recall KV: Vw/Fuel Line
2000 Audi TT
In the presence of an ignition source, cause a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. A small section of the vehicle fuel line assembly may have been damaged during production. If damaged, fuel could leak to the outside.
- Dealers will replace the fuel line assembly.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.