- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 42 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 54 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 56 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 74 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 79 days ago
2000 Audi TT
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Audi TT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Audi TT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A failure of the timing belt may cause the engine to shut down, potentially increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm. Read more »
In the event control is lost, a crash may occur resulting in injury. Read more »
In the presence of an ignition source, cause a fire. Read more »