- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 25 days ago
- March 26: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Shock Absorbers recalls | 27 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
2000 Audi TT
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Audi TT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Audi TT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A failure of the timing belt may cause the engine to shut down, potentially increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm. Read more »
In the event control is lost, a crash may occur resulting in injury. Read more »
In the presence of an ignition source, cause a fire. Read more »