- July 10: EPA Audit Shows Too Much Trust in Promises of Automakers news | 6 days ago
- June 30: 2018 VW and Audi Drivers: Park Your Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 27 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 28 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 42 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Rear Tract Control Arm
2000 Audi TT
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Moisture could enter the rear track control arm's mounting bushing and bolt combination and cause corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the track control arms. Owner notification began April 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.