- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 2 days ago
- March 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles That May Leak Fuel From The Fuel Rails recalls | 11 days ago
- March 5: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Lawsuit Has No Valid Claims: Audi news | 12 days ago
- January 27: Four More Audi Managers Indicted in the U.S. news | 49 days ago
- January 3: Audi and VW Timing Chain Warranty Extended news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 36,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.