- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 9 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 21 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 23 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 41 days ago
- August 1: Audi Recalls A4, A5, S4 and S5 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Abs Warning Light Problems
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.