- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 2 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 6 days ago
- March 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles That May Leak Fuel From The Fuel Rails recalls | 15 days ago
- March 5: Audi Q7 Brake Squeal Lawsuit Has No Valid Claims: Audi news | 16 days ago
- January 27: Four More Audi Managers Indicted in the U.S. news | 53 days ago
2001 Audi TT
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2001 Audi TT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2001 Audi TT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A failure of the timing belt may cause the engine to shut down, potentially increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm. Read more »