- September 16: Audi Coolant Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- September 15: VW Timing Chain Tensioner Class-Action Settlement Nears news | 10 days ago
- September 5: Volkswagen Agrees to Settle $48 Million Investor Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 5: New European Emissions Test Causing Volkswagen Problems news | 20 days ago
- September 2: Audi Q7 Squeaky Brakes Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Rear Tract Control Arm
2001 Audi TT
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Moisture could enter the rear track control arm's mounting bushing and bolt combination and cause corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the track control arms. Owner notification began April 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.