- December 10: VW and Audi Models Recalled For Head Restraint Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- December 9: Audi A5 Sportback and A4 allroad Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes Recalls 104,600 Vehicles For Wacky Airbag Indicators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 5: Audi Q5 and Q7 Recalled Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Rear Tract Control Arm
2001 Audi TT
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Moisture could enter the rear track control arm's mounting bushing and bolt combination and cause corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the track control arms. Owner notification began April 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.