- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 5 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 20 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 66 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 68 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 74 days ago
Audi Recall : Vw/Rear Tract Control Arm
2001 Audi TT
Corrosion could impede the free movement of the control arm.
Suspension — Rear
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Moisture could enter the rear track control arm's mounting bushing and bolt combination and cause corrosion.
- Dealers will replace the track control arms. Owner notification began April 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.