- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 6 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 9 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 17 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 48 days ago
Audi TSB #A011507 2028344-
2002 Audi TT
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 13-69 dated February 14, 2013. Noises and inconsistent engine operation after cold start during the catalyst heating phase. The customer may misinterpret these symptoms as engine misfiring. This bulletin applies only to non-diesel engines.
Click a tab for more information.