- November 14: Audi Q7 Squeaking Brakes Are Distracting, Says Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- November 12: Audi CO2 Emissions Lawsuit Says Gas-Powered Cars Illegal news | 5 days ago
- October 27: Porsche to Pay $54 Million to Shareholders Over Diesel Vehicles news | 21 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 26 days ago
- October 18: Audi Fined $925 Million For Emissions Cheating news | 30 days ago
2002 Audi TT
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Audi TT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Audi TT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
A failure of the timing belt may cause the engine to shut down, potentially increasing the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »