- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
Audi TSB #A201559 2011703-
2002 Audi TT
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 13-29 dated November 15, 2013. The fuel tank has been removed from the vehicle and must be neutralized before shipment or disposal. When the fuel tank in a vehicle is replaced, the original tank must be properly flushed to neutralize the remaining gasoline or diesel fuel.
Click a tab for more information.