- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 7 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 10 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 18 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 49 days ago
Audi TSB #AWA-08-05
2002 Audi TT
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# AWA-08-05.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- AUDI: LIMITED NEW VEHICLE WARRANTY FOR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER INSTRUMENT CLUSTERS FOR 2000-2005 MODEL YEAR TT VEHICLES UP TO AND INCLUDING VIN TRU_8N_51017389 IS EXTENDED TO SIX (6) YEARS FROM THE VEHICLE'S ORIGINAL IN SERVICE DATE, REGARDLESS OF MILEAGE. WARRANTY IS PART OF THE SETTLEMENT OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AND APPLIES TO THESE VEHICLES REGARDLESS OF TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP. *PE
Click a tab for more information.