- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A441342 2022563-
2011 Audi TT
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 13-36 dated February 18, 2013. This bulletin is not applicable if this vehicle has a Repair Authorization on this topic. Customer feels vibration in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not lead to any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control. The customer feels the vibration in one or both of the following circumstances: * When driving at highway speeds from 55 - 80 mph (88 - 128 km/h). * When applying low brake pedal pressure with minor slow down. The vibrations felt by the customer could be a result of the harmonic vibrations caused by the radial force variation (RFV) of the tires.
Click a tab for more information.