- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A571387 2029151-
2011 Audi TT
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 12-80 dated November 9, 2012. The door cannot be opened from outside with the outer door handle, but it can be opened with the inner handle. The complaint is often described as follows: The customer locks the vehicle and checks by pulling the door handle whether the vehicle is locked. When opening the vehicle again, the door cannot be opened. It feels as if the handle is slack.
Click a tab for more information.