- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 26 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 29 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 31 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 37 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A911463 2028190-
2011 Audi TT
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-08 dated September 20, 2013. The customer would like to add a different navigation map database for countries outside of the USA or Canada. The customer would like to change the MMI system language to a different language that is not already supported by MMI. When a song is being played and the track information for that song contains foreign language characters, the driver information system (DIS) in the cluster correctly displays the characters, but the MMI display does not.
Click a tab for more information.