- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive 40i, X5 xDrive 40i and X7 xDrive 40i recalls | 9 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X6 sDrive40i, xDrive40i, X6 M50i and X6M recalls | 9 days ago
BMW TSB #613312
2011 BMW 128
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 613312.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- "Erroneous CC Message "Remote control! Do not switch off the engine" is Displayed. An erroneous CC message, "Remote control!" " Do not switch off the engine" is displayed in the Central Information Display (CID). The engine can still be started, even with the CC message displayed. CAUSE: Car Access System (CAS) software error"
Click a tab for more information.