- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 5 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 15 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 28 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 30 days ago
BMW Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
1998 BMW 323
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.