- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 3 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 20 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 46 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 53 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Retaining Clip
1999 BMW 323
If this occurs, braking is not possible.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. It is possible that the retaining clip that secures the brake booster pushrod to the brake pedal arm was not properly installed during production. It is possible for the clip to detach from the pin on the brake pedal arm allowing the pushrod to disconnect from the arm.
- Dealers will inspect the clip for tight installation and replace the clip if it is loose.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.