- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 19 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 34 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 36 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 57 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Retaining Clip
1999 BMW 323
If this occurs, braking is not possible.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. It is possible that the retaining clip that secures the brake booster pushrod to the brake pedal arm was not properly installed during production. It is possible for the clip to detach from the pin on the brake pedal arm allowing the pushrod to disconnect from the arm.
- Dealers will inspect the clip for tight installation and replace the clip if it is loose.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.