- December 7: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- December 5: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators recalls | 4 days ago
- November 17: BMW Recall: Trunks May Not Open From The Inside recalls | 22 days ago
- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 31 days ago
2004 BMW 325
2004 BMW 325 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Burning Oil Smell1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Spews White Smoke From Tailpipe1
- Stripped Cylinder Head Gasket Bolts1
- Won't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW 325 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 325 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW 325 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 325.