- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 3 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 20 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 46 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 53 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Wheels
2001 BMW 330
This could lead to a sudden loss of air from the tire affecting handling and vehicle control.
Wheels — Rim
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The machine used to mount and inflate the tires on the wheels at the assembly plant may have damaged the inner rim flange of the wheels.
- Dealers will inspect the five wheels for possible damage. If damage from the mounting machine is found on any wheel, all five wheels will be replaced.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.