- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 19 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 34 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 36 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 40 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 57 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Wheels
2001 BMW 330
This could lead to a sudden loss of air from the tire affecting handling and vehicle control.
Wheels — Rim
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The machine used to mount and inflate the tires on the wheels at the assembly plant may have damaged the inner rim flange of the wheels.
- Dealers will inspect the five wheels for possible damage. If damage from the mounting machine is found on any wheel, all five wheels will be replaced.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.