- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 31 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Seat Belts Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem