- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 23 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 26 days ago
- March 18: 2018 BMW X3 SUVs Have Rear Spoilers That Can Detach recalls | 32 days ago
2005 BMW 330
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 BMW 330
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 BMW 330 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure could cause rupturing of the inflator ... Read more »
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions. This could cause a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »