- February 26: BMW Recalls 228i and M235i For Sunroof Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recall Issued For Loss of Anti-Lock Braking recalls | 7 days ago
- February 19: BMW Recalls 530i xDrive, 540i xDrive and 740Li xDrive recalls | 7 days ago
- February 10: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- February 4: BMW X5, X6 and X7 Vehicles Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
2005 BMW 330
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 BMW 330
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 BMW 330 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger's frontal air bag, excessive internal pressure could cause rupturing of the inflator resulting in metal fragments striking and potentially seriously injuring the passenger seat occupant or other ... Read more »
Intermittent light operation reduces the ability to warn other motorists of the driver's intentions. This could cause a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Loss of brake fluid can result in poor braking performance, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »