- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 1 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 40 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 47 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 21,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem