- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 52 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 54 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 57 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 62 days ago
BMW TSB #350102
2002 BMW 525
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 350102.
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- SUBJECT REGARDING INTERMITTENT ACCELERATOR PEDAL FEEL PROBLEM FOR CERTAIN MODELS ESPECIALLY THE E65/E66 MODELS. *TT
Click a tab for more information.