- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 27 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 39 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 39 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 39 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B11-01-08
2003 BMW 525
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B11-01-08.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- BMW: REPLACE THE CHAIN TENSIONING RAIL BEARING BOLT THAT COULD COME LOOSE AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE ENGINE. MODELS E60 (5 SERIES), E70 (X5 SERIES), E83 (X3 SERIES), E9X (3 SERIES). *PE
Click a tab for more information.