- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 7 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 17 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 30 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Shock Absorbers
2006 BMW 525
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- On certain passenger vehicles, the lower rubber mount of the rear shock absorbers may not have been manufactured to specifications and may not adhere correctly to its housing within the shock absorber.
- Dealers will replace the rear shock absorber free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2006. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.