- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 1 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 3 days ago
- September 3: BMW To Pay Germany Millions For Using Wrong Software news | 18 days ago
- August 22: BMW Emissions Lawsuit Is Without Facts, Says BMW news | 30 days ago
- August 15: BMW Recalls M5 Cars For Incorrect Fuel Gauges recalls | 37 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Shock Absorbers
2006 BMW 530
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- On certain passenger vehicles, the lower rubber mount of the rear shock absorbers may not have been manufactured to specifications and may not adhere correctly to its housing within the shock absorber.
- Dealers will replace the rear shock absorber free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2006. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.