- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #230702
2002 BMW 540
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 230702.
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL
- SUBJECT REGARDING INTERMITTENT ACCELERATOR PEDAL FEEL PROBLEM - REVISED WITH SIMPLIFIED ORDERING PROCEDURE FOR CERTAIN MODELS INCLUDING E65/E66 SINCE SERIES INTRODUCTION UP TO 06/02. *TT
Click a tab for more information.