- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B-11-01-07
2002 BMW 540
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B-11-01-07.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- BMW: SMALL NUMBER OF VEHICLES EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS RANGING FROM LEAKING OIL FILLER CAPS, LEAKING OR BROKEN VALVE COVERS, TO COMPLETE ENGINE FAILURE IN EXTREMELY COLD CLIMATE CONDITIONS. MOISTURE ACCUMULATING IN ENGINE CRANKCASE VENTILATION VALVE OR HOSES CAN FREEZE DUE TO LOW AMBIENT TEMPERATURES. *PE
Click a tab for more information.