- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-17-03-09
2002 BMW 745
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-17-03-09.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- BMW VEHICLES: N63 TURBOCHARGER AUXILIARY WATER PUMP FAULTS. THE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LAMP IS ILLUMINATED WITH THE FOLLOWING FAULT CODES STORED IN THE DME CONTROL MODULE. TURBOCHARGER COOLANT PUMP, CONTROL LINE, ELECTRIC, 0X1016-LINE INTERRUPTION. AN INTERNAL COMPONENT FAULT OF THE AUXILIARY WATER PUMP WILL CAUSE IT TO NOT POWER UP INTERMITTENTLY. IMPROVED PUMPS WENT INTO PRODUCTION ON 6/3/09. MODELS E70, E71, E72, F01, F02, F04, F07, F10. *PE UPDATED 2/7/11. NO MODEL YEARS LISTED. *PE
Click a tab for more information.