- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 53 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 55 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 58 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 63 days ago
BMW TSB #SIB-63-10-10
2002 BMW 745
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SIB-63-10-10.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- BMW VEHICLE: ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS. A CHECK CONTROL (CC) MESSAGE IS DISPLAYED FOR THE ADAPTIVE HEADLIGHTS. THE HEADLAMPS NO LONGER TURN WITH STEERING WHEEL MOVEMENT. FAULT CODE 800FC6 IS ENTERED IN THE FOOTWELL MODULE (FRM3). A SECOND TURN SIGNAL REQUEST IS MADE AT THE EXACT MOMENT WHEN THE STEERING WHEEL IS AUTOMATICALLY CANCELLING FROM A PREVIOUS TURN SIGNAL REQUEST. F07 (5 SERIES), F01, F02, F07 (7 SERIES). *PE
Click a tab for more information.