- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 7 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 12 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles Over Tie Rods recalls | 12 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls X3, X4 and M40i Models To Replace Seats recalls | 12 days ago
- August 27: BMW 1-Series Blower Motor Regulator Recall Ordered recalls | 26 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem