- October 16: BMW Hybrid Battery Recall: Don't Charge The Battery recalls | 9 days ago
- October 4: BMW Korea Offices Raided Over Car Fires news | 21 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls 740Li, 740 Li xDrive, 750Li xDrive, M760Li xDrive and Alpina B7 recalls | 33 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X3 sDrive40i, X3 xDrive40i and X3M40i recalls | 33 days ago
- September 22: BMW Recalls X5 sDrive40i, X5 xDrive40i, X5 xDrive50i and X6M recalls | 33 days ago
BMW TSB #SI-B630409
1998 BMW 750
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from BMW for this TSB. Call your local BMW dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SI-B630409.
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS:HIGH/LOW BEAM DIMMER SWITCH
- BMW: LOW BEAM HEADLAMPS ARE SWITCHED ON, OR AFTER STARTING THE ENGINE, ONE OF THE XENON LOW BEAM HEADLAMPS FLASHES SERVERAL TIMES, AND THEN INTERMITTENLY SWITCHES OFF. *PE
Click a tab for more information.