- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- October 13: BMW Excessive Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 4 days ago
- October 3: BMW Recalls X6 Vehicles For Loose Wheel Bolts recalls | 14 days ago
- September 20: European Commission Investigates BMW, Daimler and VW news | 27 days ago
- September 18: MINI Cooper Recalls Countryman For Missing Crash Plates recalls | 29 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Lamps
2000 BMW 750
If this happens, the brake lamps either will not operate or will be continuously illuminated, regardless of brake pedal position.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights — Switch
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The brake lamps in these vehicles are controlled by a switch activated by the movement of the brake pedal. This switch could fail internally, causing it to remain either in the "brake lamps off" position or in the "brake lamps on" position.
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the existing brake lamp switch with an improved switch.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.