- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 7 days ago
- March 30: BMW Soft-Close Automatic Door Amputated Thumb: Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- March 27: BMW Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Names X5 and 335d news | 29 days ago
- March 24: BMW M Carbon Ceramic Brake Noise Lawsuit to Continue news | 32 days ago
BMW Recall : Bmw/Brake Lamps
2000 BMW 750
If this happens, the brake lamps either will not operate or will be continuously illuminated, regardless of brake pedal position.
Exterior Lighting — Brake Lights — Switch
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The brake lamps in these vehicles are controlled by a switch activated by the movement of the brake pedal. This switch could fail internally, causing it to remain either in the "brake lamps off" position or in the "brake lamps on" position.
- Dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the existing brake lamp switch with an improved switch.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.