- July 19: BMW M3 Rod and Main Bearings Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 1 days ago
- June 27: BMW Recalls 51 Vehicles With the Wrong Steering Wheels recalls | 23 days ago
- June 12: BMW X5 xDrive35d Recalled (Again) Over Idler Pulley Bolts recalls | 38 days ago
- June 10: BMW Recalls M5 Cars Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 40 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls 335d Over Battery Cable Problems recalls | 44 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Shock Absorbers
2006 BMW 750
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- On certain passenger vehicles, the lower rubber mount of the rear shock absorbers may not have been manufactured to specifications and may not adhere correctly to its housing within the shock absorber.
- Dealers will replace the rear shock absorber free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2006. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.