- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 14 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 40 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 47 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 48 days ago
BMW Recall : Rear Shock Absorbers
2006 BMW 750
The bushing could loosen and over time could separate from its housing. The driver will experience impaired vehicle handling and control increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- On certain passenger vehicles, the lower rubber mount of the rear shock absorbers may not have been manufactured to specifications and may not adhere correctly to its housing within the shock absorber.
- Dealers will replace the rear shock absorber free of charge. The recall began on September 13, 2006. Owners may contact BMW at 1-800-831-1117.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.